Rachel Lynch, the Vice President of Administrative Services at Diet-to-Go, a leading producer of fully-prepared diet meal plans scientifically proven to promote natural weight loss joins eHealth Radio and the Weight Management and Nutrition Channels.
Diet-to-Go meals are delivered right to people’s doors and can be heated in just minutes for a convenient way to eat healthy and lose weight.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guests Rachel Lynch discuss the following:
- Tell me a bit about Diet-to-Go. What does the company provide people and how does it help people?
- So who does Diet-to-Go work best for?
- Tell me a bit about the program. How does it work?
- Does Diet-to-Go offer any way for customers to control their meal plans.
- You’ve got this great way to help busy people lose weight by providing them with nutritious meals. Does Diet-to-Go offer any other support when it comes to weight loss or management?
- So we’ve talked about how the program works, if Diet-to-Go had one philosophy around losing weight or living healthy, what would it be?
Diet-to-Go is a meal delivery company focused on making healthy eating both easy and affordable. Its goal is to change perceptions of what it means to eat healthy and help customers achieve and maintain a healthy weight for life. Diet-to-Go seeks to help people establish a common-sense approach to healthy eating, an approach that can be sustained so that making smart food choices becomes a way of life.
Diet-to-Go delivers meals anywhere in the continental U.S. Customers can also pick up meals fresh in several cities, including Washington D.C., Greater Philadelphia, Baltimore, San Francisco and L.A.
Diet-to-Go offers three menus: low-fat traditional, low-fat vegetarian and low-carb.
Customers can choose their calorie counts (between 1,200 and 1,600) for both the traditional and vegetarian menus. The low-carb menu follows the Atkins-style diet, with only 30 net carbs per day.
Customers can also manage their account online through myDiettogo, which allows them to personalize menus, make meal substitutions, stop and restart service and change menus, all from the convenience of their own home. Diet-to-Go does not charge cancellation fees and does not have a contract. Customers can stop and start their meal plans at their leisure.
Diet-to-Go’s main goal is to help customers eat freshly-made, healthy meals and learn about proper portion-sizes and nutrition so that they can make changes that will last a lifetime.