Gabriel Mecklenburg, COO and Co-Founder of Hinge Health, the #1 digital health company that delivers mobile-first, at home best-practice care that improves the lives of everyday people with chronic conditions joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Pain Management Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Gabriel Mecklenburg discuss the following:
- How big is the musculoskeletal pain problem in the US? What does it entail?
- How does the opioid epidemic play a role in chronic musculoskeletal pain? What is the Hinge Health program?
- How is the approach treating musculoskeletal pain? Are there any side effects to this approach?
- What can people do to prevent future musculoskeletal injuries?
- How did you get into the world of musculoskeletal pain and treatment?
- There’s been a lot of momentum in the digital healthcare space as of late, what factors are driving this trend?
Ever since a ligament tear ended his days on the Judo mat, Gabriel has been passionate about joint health.
Originally from Germany, Gabriel graduated top of his class at the University of Cambridge and went on to research musculoskeletal regenerative medicine at Imperial College London.
As Co-founder and Head of Care Pathways, Gabriel brings clinical research and experience to the deployment of Hinge Health’s care pathways.