Stephen Rahal, Director of Product Marketing, at Igloo Software that fashions itself as an intranet you’ll actually like – helping to improve how companies like Aetna, Drug Information Association, Home Instead, American Family Insurance and Everyday Health communicate and collaborate with their employees and customers using social technologies joins eHealth Radio and the Healthcare and Technology Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Stephen Rahal discuss the following:
- What’s the value of social technology to healthcare organizations?
- What type of healthcare organizations are tapping into the potential of social?
- How are healthcare organizations using social technologies?
- What is the biggest mistake organizations make?
- How do you recommend healthcare organizations get started?
Stephen Rahal the Director of Product Marketing at Igloo Software, leads Igloo’s corporate marketing team, including product marketing, content strategy and communications. Prior to joining Igloo, he was the marketing lead for a boutique internal communications agency which he helped grow to acquisition by Protiviti, a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Half International (NYSE: RHI). Stephen holds an Honors Bachelor of Business Administration from Wilfrid Laurier University.