Dr. Ryan Imhoff, Physician Administrator at the Injury Health Center where they us a state-of-the-art piece of equipment called Acoustic Compression Therapy (ACT) or WellWave that improves range of motion and treats complications related to excess amounts of scar tissue joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Ryan Imhoff discuss the following:
- For the benefit of our listeners, please give us an overview about Injury Health Center and the services you and your colleagues provide.
- In terms of improving range of motion and treating complications related to excess amounts of scar tissue, Injury Health Center also has a state-of-the-art piece of equipment called Acoustic Compression Therapy (ACT) or WellWave. Tell us about this therapy, and candidates who may benefit from treatment.
- Injury Health Center has several clinics in Florida. What are some of the benefits - for prospective patients - that distinguish Injury Health Center from conventional chiropractic offices?
- Share with us some examples of patient successes, where you and/or your colleagues have been able to make a marked improvement in quality of life for those under your care.
- What additional information would you like to share with listeners about Injury Health Center?
Dr. Ryan Imhoff earned his chiropractic degree from the Palmer Chiropractic College of Florida in Port, Orange where he graduated Cum Laude. While at Palmer Chiropractic College Dr. Imhoff took many different electives to help better serve his patients. These include Activator, Thompson, Grastin and Flexion Distraction. He also earned his bachelor’s degree in Sports Medicine from Mount Union College in Alliance, Ohio and a Master’s Degree in Exercise Physiology at the University of Akron in Akron, Ohio.
Upon graduation from Palmer Dr. Imhoff was given the opportunity to join the Injury Health Center team in 2007. He is now the physician administrator and oversees all five clinic doctors.
About Injury Health Center
Injury Health Center strives to deliver excellence in quality health care by listening to, and discussing the concerns of, each patient as an individual. This approach allows the Center to create a much-needed, trusted doctor-patient relationship. In addition to being leaders in the treatment of neck and back pain, Injury Health Center excels in wellness care for each patient and their family. The Center takes pride in getting to know every patient, and develops a unique treatment plan based on that person's needs.
Web Site: injuryhealthcenter.com