Leading cosmetic dentist in Brisbane, Dr. James Malouf who has been helping his patients increase their self confidence and health by improving their smile and oral health joins eHealth Radio and the Cosmetic Dentistry and Health News Channels.
Listen to host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. James Malouf discuss the following:
- What is causing the increase popularity in Porcelain Veneers specifically in Brisbane, Australia?
- What are Porcelain Veneers and how does this compare to other dental veneers?
- Some would say smile makeovers are not affordable so what are the costs for getting porcelain veneers (or upgrading to porcelain veneers) and how do your patients in Brisbane make payment for dental veneers?
- Is there a difference between a porcelain veneer vs a porcelain crown? When would a patient be a candidate for a porcelain veneer vs a porcelain crown?
- What is it about you Dr. Malouf that makes patients want to work directly with you for dental veneers and other cosmetic dentistry procedures?
- How does one take care of their porcelain veneers, post treatment procedure?
Dr. James Malouf has a high reputation for being the cosmetic dentist of choice in Brisbane, Australia. Dr. Malouf is uniquely positioned in the cosmetic dentistry market due to the number of years of experience practicing as a dentist, his unique and high qualifications pursuing a Masters in Prosthodontics at one of the most prestigious universities world wide, high accreditations and qualifications for dental implants. Dr. Malouf has been artistically improving his patients' smiles and self confidence for several years.
Dr. Malouf's patients love their smile makeover transformations. It is his attention to detail, high level of care and creative craftsmanship in the design and application of dental veneers and dental implants that has enabled him to be regarded as the best Brisbane cosmetic dentist.