June 30, 2020
Dr. Rinku Shah of the Clear Wellness Group, one of the few clinics in Chicago conducting COVID-19 screenings and the COVID antibody testing joins eHealth Radio and the Health News & Mental Health Channels to talk about Mental Health Treatment and working during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Rinku Shah discuss the following:
- You recently opened Clear Wellness Group with your husband. Tell me about your experience opening your clinic weeks before a global pandemic.
- You offer many treatments, one being Ketamine treatment. Can you tell more about this method and how it works.
- You were conducting COVID-19 screenings and now you are offering the COVID antibody testing. How does it feel to be one of the few clinics in Chicago offering this test and playing a large role in your city’s wellness?
- Are you still seeing your routine mental health patients via tele-health screenings?
- You are taking in new ADHD patients right now when many doctors and clinics are not seeing new patients, what made you open your doors to those in need?
Dr. Rinku Shah and Dr. Manan Trivedi formed Clear Wellness Group with the intention of providing the community with great medicine. Medicine that focuses on disease prevention, as well as providing patients with a multidisciplinary support system.
Dr. Shah specializes in ADHD management, generalized anxiety disorder and chronic depression. She truly enjoys engaging with her patients and forming lasting relationships, a rarity in today’s impersonal medical world.
Dr. Trivedi also shares these values and utilizes his double board certifications to provide novel therapies including IV Ketamine, bringing relief to those suffering with mental health issues as well as those with chronic pain.
Social Media Links:
June 29, 2020
Doug Smith, a traveler, health nut and entrepreneur who owns multiple companies including True Nutrition that manufacture and retail dietary supplements and health foods joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Nutrition Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Doug Smith discuss the following:
- Why is nutritional customization key to ultimate well-being?
- You invest in sourcing quality ingredients versus packaging and marketing. Why did you make this decision? Does it benefit long-term?
- What is your favorite True Nutrition product?
- How has Covid-19 affected your business?
- You're a world adventurer. Describe a trip that ultimately resulted in you improving as a CEO when you returned home.
Douglas Smith is an adventurer/traveler/entrepreneur who perpetually lives outside of his comfort zone. He thrives on knowledge, especially when it comes to health and the undefined-ever changing landscape of nutrition, longevity and pushing physical limits.
After watching many people around him, including himself, suffer from the negative effects of poor nutrition, he took it into his own hands to learn everything there is to know about proper nutrition and physical/mental health.
Through his ongoing quest for knowledge and heightened consciousness of the effects of his own nutritional path and physical endeavors, he continues to pursue a mission to educate people on the largely untapped and immense potential of proper nutrition, physical movements and mental health.
Social Media Links:
June 26, 2020
Michaela Renee Johnson, a licensed psychotherapist who encourages people to speak their truth with grace and live a courageous life of authenticity joins eHealth Radio and the Relationship and Psychotherapy Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Michaela Renee Johnson discuss the following:
- How does one find happiness in relationships?
- How do you raise happy kids when both parents work?
- How can you find happiness in spite of fear?
- How can one be happy when feeling a lack of confidence?
- Any tips for teenagers who have big goals and limited resources?
Michaela Renee Johnson is an award-winning author, licensed psychotherapist and host of the top iTunes podcast, Be You Find Happy which encourages people to speak their truth with grace and live a courageous life of authenticity. Her initiative, Be You Find Happy, holds workshops and conversations on finding happiness in spite of life's setbacks and has landed her speaking opportunities across the nation.
She is an avid adventurer, having traveled to over 20 countries, and self-proclaimed "Boho Mom" who loves all things metaphysical as well poetic quotes.
She is a Sagittarius and an ocean-lover who lives in Northern California with her husband and young son, and a homestead full of animals. In her spare time she's often hiking, doing yoga, gardening, golfing or reading.
Michaela has a Bachelor's of Arts in Journalism Communications, Master's of Arts in Psychology. California State Licensed Psychotherapist #90280.
Social Media Links:
June 25, 2020
Josh Elizetxe aka Josh Snow is the 27-year-old founder of the world's most popular and highest selling oral teeth whitening company joins eHealth Radio and the Cosmetic Dental and Health News Channels to talk about his incredible teeth whitening product that has taken over America and helped us all to get much cleaner, whiter teeth.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Josh Snow discuss the following:
- Explain the science behind Snow's advanced formula and technology.
- Is it safe to use on dental work?
- If someone has sensitive teeth, can they use Snow?
- What are you planning for SNOW in 2020?
JOSH ELIZETXE aka JOSH SNOW is the 27-year-old founder of the world's most popular and highest selling oral teeth whitening company, SNOW which is based out of Arizona.
Josh grew up completely poor living in the slums of Phoenix but graduated Summa Cum Laude in 2 years at ASU with a CIS degree and ever since then has been one of the top business leaders under 30 in our country, with celebrities like the Kardashians, Floyd Mayweather and others all being fans.
Additionally, his company now has co-owners in NFL player Rob Gronkowski and UFC legend Chuck Liddell. During the COVID-19 situation, his company gave back to small business owners across the United States and his products saw a huge increase with people wanting to clean their teeth at home + look great on video chats.
Social Media Links:
June 24, 2020
Kanika Wahi, the Co-Founder and Co-Inventor of newly patented enhanced formulation of NasalGuard technology a division of Trutek joins eHealth Radio and the Allergy & Health News Channels. Trutek is a privately held company which has developed innovative airborne contamination prevention medical devices, nasal particle blockers and skincare products.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Kanika Wahi discuss the following:
- What is NasalGuard Airborne Particle Blocker?
- How does it work to block Airborne Allergens?
- Does it prevent a Virus or even the Coronavirus?
- And is it safe for children and pregnant women? Or to use with other Drugs?
- Tell me about the “Breathe Easier Donation” program.
NasalGuard® Airborne Particle Blocker® is an electrostatic topical nasal gel that prevents airborne particles from entering the nose. The product is drug-free and safe for children, the elderly, pregnant or nursing women, and those concerned about potential drug interactions with other medications.
During these uncertain times, NasalGuard is a unique product that can help people protect themselves from harmful airborne particles! Healthcare workers on the front lines of the pandemic, physicians and other medical personnel, are in desperate need of creative solutions amidst the lack of personal protective gear and supplies that help block harmful airborne pathogens. To help support healthcare workers on the front lines, NasalGuard Airborne Particle Blocker is launching the “Breathe Easier Healthcare Workers Donation Program". Through the program, NasalGuard is offering free donations to any health care professional that would like to try NasalGuard gel for themselves, their hospital or requests are considered and all that is needed is a statement of profession, doctor office/hospital, and quantity needed.
Requests can be emailed to Shaheda at firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to www.nasalguard.com.
Social Media Links:
June 22, 2020
Dr. Casey Noreika of Clarity Clinic Chicago, a network of four outpatient facilities in the Greater Chicago area, that offer clinical psychiatry and therapy services joins eHealth Radio and the Mental Health & Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Casey Noreika discuss the following:
- You treat people with a wide range of mental health conditions. What are the conditions you encounter most often?
- Your clinic in the Greater Chicago area has four locations. It's obviously successful. What sets it apart?
- What is your advice for how and when people should determine when they need to seek therapy or professional psychiatric help?
- What is the most common misconception about mental health care that you hear or read? How does that misconception prevent people from getting ahead?
- Nowadays, you hear many people describe themselves as anxious or struggling with anxiety. How have anxiety disorders become more prevalent than they were in the past?
- There are several mental health holidays/observances such as mental health awareness week, stress awareness month, etc. How important is it for people to recognize these observances?
- What are some tips to achieve/maintain optimal mental wellness?
Dr. Casey Noreika holds a Doctorate degree in Clinical Psychology. She specializes in working with middle aged and older adults, including geriatric individuals. She has experience working with a variety of anxiety based disorders, as well as stress management, adjustment difficulties, and depression.
Social Media Links:
June 17, 2020
Jim Heaney, who has been teaching the practice of presence for over twenty years and the author of a new book called "Choosing Presence: How to Access God’s Peace and Release Fear, Anxiety and Stress" joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Stress Management Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Jim Heaney discuss the following:
- Why did you write Choosing Presence?
- In this turbulent time where people are stressed and anxious, how does someone choose presence?
- How does the Practice of Presence stop our anxiety and stress from taking us over with negative emotions and reactions?
- What are the unique applications for the Practice of Presence in today’s polarized society?
- What is the difference between meditation and mindfulness versus the Practice of Presence?
- What do you say to the person that says they don’t have time to practice presence?
- Tell us about the free companion app that you developed, Practicing Presence—A Christian Way.
Jim Heaney has been teaching the practice of presence from a Christian perspective for over twenty years, encouraging people of all ages to incorporate the practice into all areas of their lives – professional, relationships, sports, arts, health and more – for greater spiritual and physical well-being.
He is the founder of Electronic Waveform Labs, manufacturer of the H-Wave device, the premier modality in the drug-free treatment of chronic pain. Jim lives with his wife, Patricia, in Huntington Beach, CA.
Book: Click Here
Free App: https://presence.app
The beliefs, views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the eHealth Radio Network.
June 13, 2020
Dr. Adam J. Rubinstein, an award winning plastic surgeon whose skills are sought out by patients from around the world joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel to discuss Daddy Do-Overs.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Adam J. Rubinstein discuss the following:
- What exactly is a Daddy Do-over?
- What procedures are most popular with men and why?
- Are there any particular age or health restrictions?
- What should one look for when choosing a Plastic Surgeon?
- What do you provide to help people know what they will look like after procedures?
Concluding Tip: It is very important when choosing a Plastic Surgeon to select one that is board certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Also be sure the doctor you choose is actually a plastic surgeon. May other doctors such as dermatologists, family doctors and others are doing plastic surgery procedures and have little training to do so.
Dr. Adam J. Rubinstein is an award winning plastic surgeon whose skills are sought out by patients from around the world. He is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He has trained with the world’s eminent surgeons at the forefront of developing techniques for plastic surgery. He has served as the Chief of Plastic Surgery and the Chief of the Department of Surgery for Jackson North Medical Center, a 382-bed acute care hospital in the Jackson Healthcare System.
Dr. Rubinstein is a clinical assistant professor in the Department of Surgery at NOVA Southeastern University, clinical faculty for the Department of Plastic Surgery at Florida International University (FIU) School of Medicine, and clinical faculty for the Cleveland Clinic Plastic Surgery Residency Program in Florida.
Dr. Rubinstein currently serves on the editorial staff of the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Journal published by the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
You can learn more on his social channels including his Instagram accounts, @drrubinstein and @plasticsurgerytruths, SnapChat @drrubinstein, and Facebook page @MiamiPlasticSurgeon.
June 11, 2020
Ian Hart, a fitness expert who has dedicated his life and his career to helping others heal naturally joins eHealth Radio and the Fitness and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Ian Hart discuss the following:
- What was the inspiration behind writing your new book, Healing Hacks?
- What is your favorite actionable idea from the book?
- What do you think is the biggest source of misinformation in the traditional medical community?
- You talk about the four natural functions of the body in the book and how they can explain a lot about your health. Can you dig into that more?
- What can the audience do right now to improve their health naturally?
Ian Hart is a fitness expert who has dedicated his life and his career to helping others heal naturally. He’s the owner of Back Pain Relief4Life—the simplest and most effective way to eliminate back pain naturally and fast—and the co-founder of My Back Pain Coach. He also owns and operates EarthFIT, a top-rated group training facility with three locations. Ian’s work has been featured in Men’s Health Magazine and he’s appeared as a health expert on New York 1 News. In addition to his work, Ian also hosts regular wellness retreats at his treehouse in the Costa Rican rainforest.
Social Media Links:
June 10, 2020
Dr. Catherine Z. Navarro, the owner of Vein Centre of the Palm Beaches, a vein and skin care clinic based in West Palm Beach, FL joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Catherine Z. Navarro discuss the following:
- Explain what leg swelling is and what other symptoms someone may be experiencing?
- What are the causes and conditions that lead to leg swelling?
- When should someone be concerned & see a doctor?
- What should be expect a doctor to do and to test for?
- What can people do to prevent these types of issues?
Dr. Catherine Z. Navarro is the owner of Vein Centre of the Palm Beaches, a vein and skin care clinic based in West Palm Beach, FL. She was born and raised in New York City and received her education at M.I.T. and Boston University. She is Board Certified in Internal Medicine.