Doctor Chris Oswald, one of Canada’s leading Chiropractors and wellness experts, and also the creator of Professional Therapy MuscleCare joins eHealth Radio and the Pain Management & Chiropractor Information Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Doctor Chris Oswald discuss the following:
- As an expert in your field, you’ve received a lot of press attention, and positive feedback. Why do you think people are so drawn to you? What is it about Doctor Chris?
- In the last decade or so, there has been a lot of growth within the health and wellness market. Why now?
- You talk a lot about “new pain”. What’s “new pain”, what’s changed?
- What’s the biggest mistake people are making today when it comes to their wellbeing?
- What’s best choice you’ve made in your life so far? What’s the worst?
Dr. Chris Oswald owns and operates one of Canada's leading chiropractic clinics in Toronto, Canada. Nationally ranked athletes, leading Canadian performers and musicians, and members of Toronto's business elite are among his patients.
He received his Bachelor of Science, specializing in Human Biology & Human Kinetics, from the University of Guelph in 1984 and graduated as Doctor of Chiropractic, from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 1988. Respected as one of North America's leading authorities, Dr. Oswald is a regular contributor and lecturer for the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College, Northwestern Health Sciences University and the Canadian Chiropractic Association and was recognized by the Canadian Chiropractic Association as one of the professions top 20 leaders under 40 years of age. Dr. Oswald has written and delivered many lectures on future health-care trends, doctor-patient communication, stretching, exercising, and ergonomics.
Dr. Oswald's decision to create his own line of premium scientifically based ergonomic, health and wellness products was based on his dissatisfaction and frustration with existing products that fell short of their claims. His client base of 10,000 patients serve as an ongoing focus group for product ideas and testing based on real consumer needs. Chris, his three daughters, Shannon his perfect partner and their son live in Toronto and all enjoy a passion for sports and fitness.