Dr. David Meadows, PhD, & Founder of The Wand™ by PureWine that helps alleviate headaches and congestion caused by sulfite preservatives and histamines in wine joins eHealth Radio and the Allergy & Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. David Meadows discuss the following:
- What sparked your initial interest in creating and developing The Wand by PureWine?
- What are some personal experiences you’ve had that lead up to the creation of The Wand? For example, did you (or a friend or loved one) suffer from these issues?
- What is the driving technology behind The Wand and what kind of preliminary research did you conduct?
- What are some of the main causes of a wine allergy and how does The Wand work to relieve these symptoms?
- Can The Wand be used for all and every type of wine? What are some of wine regions in the world where we see the most amount of sulfites and histamines?
Dr. David Meadows, Ph.D. is a Co-Founder of PureWine Inc. and serves as its Chief Executive Officer and President. Previously, Mr. Meadows was Principal Scientist at Allergan and later became Vice President of R&D at Alcon/Novartis. Mr. Meadows has more than 50 patents and over 150 scientific publications. He holds PhD in Chemical Engineering from University of Michigan and M.S. in Chemical Engineering from Purdue University.
Social Media Links: