Greg Bastin, the Founder of Opportuniteas, a series of products that redefines the supplement industry, thanks to the use of highest quality natural and organic whole foods joins eHealth Radio and the Health News & Supplement Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Greg Bastin discuss the following:
- How did you get started on your journey towards health and wellness?
- What foods and drinks should someone eat to start the day with energy and focus?
- How does someone make eating a healthy breakfast a habit?
- Why do most people not feel full when they drink a smoothie?
- What is the purpose of supplements? Where do they fit into eating healthy?
Greg Bastin is the Founder of Opportuniteas, a series of products that redefines the supplement industry, thanks to (among other things) the use of highest quality natural and organic whole foods.
Greg has a Bachelor's of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Michigan and an MBA from the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California (USC).