Dr. Joseph C. Maroon a renowned neurosurgeon, sports medicine expert, health and nutrition expert as well as Ironman triathlete joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Supplement Channels to talk about why taking omega-3 supplements are important to overall health.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Joseph C. Maroon discuss the following:
- Why should people take an omega-3 supplement?
- What makes Omax3 so special in the omega-3 space?
- How does Omax3 benefit cognitive, heart and muscles?
- What is the freezer test?
- How does Omax Pet help with pet health?
Dr. Joseph C. Maroon, MD, FACS is Professor and Vice Chairman of the Department of Neurological Surgery and Heindl Scholar in Neuroscience at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. In addition to being a renowned neurosurgeon, he is a sports medicine expert, health and nutrition expert and Ironman triathlete.
For more on Dr. Maroon click here.