Dr. Slupchynskyj, a double board-certified facial plastic surgeon based in New York City, who has pioneered the SLUPlift™, a minimally invasive facelift procedure joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Slupchynskyj discuss the following:
- How does someone know that they are ready for a facelift versus just sticking to dermal fillers or Botox injections?
- What is a SLUPlift™ and how does this differ from a traditional facelift?
- Do patients need to go under general anesthesia for a minimally invasive facelift?
- What is the recovery time of a minimally invasive facelift compared to a traditional facelift?
- What types of patients are the best candidates for a minimally invasive facelift, such as the SLUPlift™, versus those who may be better off with a traditional facelift?
Dr. Oleh Slupchynskyj is a distinguished, double board-certified and fellowship-trained facial plastic surgeon in New York City offering specialized cosmetic and reconstructive surgical expertise specific to the head, neck, and face. In private practice for over 15 years with offices on the Upper East Side in New York City and Chatham, New Jersey, Dr. Slupchynskyj is sought after by patients from around the globe for his pioneering techniques in facial plastic surgery with proven, outstanding results. Dr. Slupchynskyj is renowned for his pioneering work on the facelift. Dr. Slupchynskyj has made a name for himself by inventing a minimally invasive mini facelift technique: the SLUPlift™, which is becoming the next big thing in New York facial plastic surgery.