Christina Jordan, the owner of a thriving weight loss practice located in Gilbert, Arizona called Fit Body Weight Loss joins eHealth Radio and the Fitness, Health News & Nutrition Channels to share her inspiring story and how it doesn’t take just 21 days to change an eating habit.
- You have quite the story on how you were able to lose weight, keep it off and inspire others to also follow a similar healthy path. What was your turning point where you said ‘okay enough’, I need to get healthy?
- Tell us a bit about your approach to weight loss and your weight loss program.
- Several try to lose weight and then stop or give up. What do you tell those whom don’t have the willpower to continue?
- They say weight loss is an overall mindset and lifestyle change. Do you believe that and what do you think about these fad diets are on the marketplace today promising rapid weight loss in a month.
- What are some of your weight loss tips for getting healthy and staying healthy this summer?
- How about breaking unhealthy habits. You talk about it doesn’t just take 21 days to change a habit. Why is that?
Though you'd never guess it today, nine years ago Christina Jordan was 100+ pounds over weight, sick, tired and facing a diagnosis of life threatening illnesses. Her weight skyrocketed at 19 years old and by the time she was 22 she was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure and several other conditions that doctors warned could end her life. She'd hit rock bottom! Christina tried and failed to lose weight over and over again, spending hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars with nothing to show for it! In 2006, she tipped the scale at 247 pounds, heavier than, Mike Tyson, the once Heavy Weight Boxing Champion of the world! The hardest part was how she could not run and play with her three young sons due because her heart could not handle the stress.
For years Christina felt trapped by her weight. In one year, Christina took control of her health and shed over 113 pounds and 16 dress sizes. Her weight loss transformation was so dramatic that even her own family members did not recognize her. She has now kept the weight off for nearly 10 years and has easily maintained her weight with her healthy, balanced lifestyle. Motivated by her own struggle with her weight, Christina has gone onto earn her Masters in Nutrition and is currently pursuing her Doctorate in Naturalpathic Medicine I order to help others in their weight loss journey.
Christina is carrying out her vision of transforming lives by working with her clients at her thriving weight loss practice, Fit Body Weight Loss, located in Gilbert, Arizona. Additionally, Christina is excited to have the honor to represent her home state as the new Mrs. Arizona Global Elite Earth USA for 2016-2017! She looks forward to an amazing year filled with many philanthropic adventures including raising awareness for families on the benefits of healthy eating and exercise.
Today Christina is 113 pounds lighter, 16 sizes slimmer and medical experts have acclaimed her as a “picture of perfect health”! She has easily maintained her healthy weight for nearly a decade, while raising her three sons with her husband, Derek. Working as a Master Nutritionist, pursuing her doctorate in Naturalpathic Medicine and serving as Mrs. Arizona. Christina is carrying out her vision of transforming lives by working with her clients at her thriving weight loss practice, Fit Body Weight Loss, located in Gilbert, Arizona. She also writes a successful blog and provides tips, healthy recipes and motivation for healthy living on social media.