Bob Blonchek, President of Digital Health Innovations, that is the developer of HealthJibe the first mobile app and web api platform to attack metabolic syndrome joins eHealth Radio and the Healthcare & Technology Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Bob Blonchek discuss the following:
- What is metabolic syndrome and how big of a problem is it?
- Why does HealthJibe focus on health risk management?
- Can you explain how the HealthJibe platform works and describe some of its unique features?
- We understand that data analytics, sometimes referred to as big data, is also part of your solution. Tell us about that?
- How does HealthJibe impact the provider/patient relationship?
Tip: The key to health risk management is to move prevention and risk awareness into the daily digital routine of the consumer.
Bob Blonchek is a 30-year veteran of the IT and software industries. He brings a unique blend of technology, business, and marketing expertise to the development and execution of products and service strategies that drive business growth. Bob excels at combining actionable market insights, emerging technologies, and new business models to meet customer needs in compelling new ways. He is the architect and designer of the HEALTHJIBE digital-health platform. Prior to Digital Health Innovations Bob co-founded and managed multiple mid-market technology companies from start-up through exit.
He has a Master of Science in Computer Science from Johns Hopkins University and Bachelor of Science in Computer and Information Science from The Ohio State University. He is the author of Act Like An Owner: Building an Ownership Culture published by John Wiley & Sons and is active in the Baltimore, Maryland start-up technology community acting as a mentor to start-up technology companies.
Bob lives near Baltimore, Maryland with his wife Lori and is “Dad” to three children.