Chris Crowley a R&D Manager, Senior Mechanical Engineer and entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience in medical devices, geophysics and consumer electronics that has developed a lot of fascinating products with the most recent one is EverSleep joins eHealth Radio and the Health News & Sleep Health Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Chris Crowley discuss the following:
- Can you tell our audience a little about your background as it pertains to health and medical devices?
- What us EverSleep and can you tell us about how it was developed and funded?
- What are your future plans for EverSleep?
- Any tips for medical device entrepreneurs?
- Where can the audience go to find more information about the crowdfunding campaign?
Chris Crowley is a R&D Manager, Senior Mechanical Engineer and entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience in medical devices, geophysics and consumer electronics.
His latest success has been the engineering and developing of a personal sleep tracker called EverSleep which has just been fully funded on crowdfunding platform Indiegogo with $100,000 raised and was featured in national media including VentureBeat, Popular Science and more.