Bill Edwards, the Founder and CEO of Regenix, a renowned Scalp and Hair Care Specialist who has been treating scalp disorders since 1976 joins eHealth Radio and the Hair Loss Prevention/Hair Health & Health News Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Bill Edwards discuss the following:
- What are the top reasons why we lose our hair?
- Once our scalp begins to experience hair loss, can we re-grow our hair?
- By the time we realize our hairline is receding, on average how long does it take to experience total hair loss?
- What are some steps listeners can take to prevent future hair loss?
- You're known as "Hollywood's Go-To Hair Therapist," treating celebs like Matthew McConaughey and many more. However, for our listeners hearing this in different parts of the country, how can they get help preventing future hair loss and restoring hair health?
William “Bill” Edwards is the Founder and CEO of Regenix. Founded in 1993, and headquartered in the Cedars Sinai Medical Office Towers in Beverly Hills, the Regenix Hair Research Clinic has treated over 500,000 individuals with hair loss. Edwards is a renowned Scalp and Hair Care Specialist who has been treating scalp disorders since 1976.
In 1980, Edwards joined An-Tech Research Labs, Inc., to concentrate solely on research and analysis. Through a grant from the Canadian Government, the company was able to purchase an Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer to determine relationships with and track mineral absorption. In 1984,Edwards moved from Toronto to Los Angeles and became President of An-Tech Research Labs.
Finally, in 1993, Edwards resigned from An-Tech and founded Regenix, when new Bio-pharmaceutical treatments were developed, along with new analysis technology, that exponentially expanded the company’s capabilities.
Today, Regenix is a household name, treating celebrity clients like Matthew McConaughey, and expanding its reach nationwide with a new at-home product line. The Regenix 3 Stage System is a non-surgical, custom treatment program, made with natural, effective ingredients that work both above and below the surface of the scalp. Regenix helps with hair loss or thinning, Dermatitis, Dandruff, Psoriasis, or extremely dry or damaged hair from chemicals and styling products.
Edward’s goal is to create a healthier environment for hair growth while preventing further hair loss by stopping the deteriorative process.