Dr. Nikki Martinez, Psychologist and Clinical Director again joins eHealth Radio and the Divorce, Relationship & Psychology Channels to using common sense when it comes to your children's needs after the divorce?
- Why is this such an essential issue to talk about, and why do people get so angry to talk about it?
- What are some of the most common mistakes people are making?
- What is some essential advice every parent should remember?
- What does every child need---when going through this?
- You make a strong point that you know how hard this is, and that this is without judgement, but how can someone help an ex-partner who is resistant to hearing how they are hurting the children?
Dr. Nikki Martinez received her Masters and her Doctorate from Illinois School of Professional Psychology, and completed her pre-doctoral and post-doctoral fellowship at Gateway Foundation in Lake Villa, Illinois. Dr. MArtinez is the Head of Clinical Development for www.DrNikkiMartinez.com. She is an Adjunct Professor in psychology graduate studies, is a telemental health psychologist, a disability consultant, and a blogger for the numerous media outlets, including Everyday Power Blog. She is published author, disability advocate, and public speaker.