Camila Santos the International Business Manager at Airfree Air Purifiers, the natural solution for asthma, allergies, mold and contaminated air joins eHealth Radio and the Allergy, Asthma, and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Camila Santos discuss the following:
- What is an Airfree Air Purifier and how does it set you aside from the rest?
- What inspired the inventor to create the Airfree Purifier and how many varieties do you currently offer in the United States?
- Who would benefit most by using an Airfree Purifier?
- How exactly does an Airfree Purifier work? How big of a room does a unit cover?
- Where can you buy an Airfree Purifier? What is the range in prices?
Airfree - The natural solution for asthma, allergies, mold and contaminated air.
Airfree products reduce microbiological contamination in the air naturally, without using chemicals or filters. Recommended by doctors and with no contraindications, they can be used anywhere. Airfree’s exclusive technology works by eliminating microorganisms and allergens, destroying them in a fraction of a second. Depending on the model, between 14,000 and 20,000 liters of air pass through the Airfree device every hour, treating all the air in the room in a very short space of time.
The process works in much the same way as sterilizing water by boiling it; when water is boiled, the microorganisms it contains are eliminated. In similar fashion, Airfree continually draws in air from the room, heating it to over 400°F and instantly sterilizing it. The purified air is then cooled inside the device before being returned to the room. The entire process is completely silent and requires no maintenance, not even the occasional replacement of parts. All you have to do is switch the device on and leave it to get on with the job. AirFree purifiers are the most tested air purifier in the world.