January 17, 2019
Tiffany Ryan, PhD, MSW, LMT, RYT200, Co-Founder, Yomassage, a resource for wellness professionals and individuals offering a fusion of relaxing, supported yoga poses with hands-on massage therapy joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel. Dr. Ryan is a director of trauma therapies for Our Lady of the Lake University, a massage therapist and certified yoga instructor.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Tiffany Ryan discuss the following:
- Why is touch an important part of health and wellness?
- How does integrating massage, restorative yoga (stretch) and mindfulness techniques help the client?
- What are the pain points for massage therapists and bodywork practitioners in managing and growing their business?
- What are the bigger trends for the massage/bodywork industry right now, and what will 2019 look like?
- Do you have any advice for current or would-be massage practitioners to be successful in this industry?
Yomassage is changing the massage industry with a combination of massage therapy and restorative yoga, offering training and certification for massage therapist professionals. Yomassage is an innovation that helps therapists extend their careers and increase revenue, by serving multiple clients, offering a unique experience and creating an entrepreneurial opportunity to establish or expand their practice. For clients, Yomassage provides an affordable option for regular self-care through body work, delivering a restorative yoga experience with therapeutic massage at a price that makes it easy to include as part of a self-care routine.
Social Media Links:
The views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the eHealth Radio Network.
May 24, 2017
Edward Chang that Owner of a neuromuscular massage therapy business who is proud to have helped many people, a success he attributes to taking a very personalized approach with his clients joins eHealth Radio and the Health News & Massage Therapy Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Edward Chang discuss the following:
- As a former medical massage therapist you must have seen a lot in the industry. What would you say is the number one problem for your clients?
- What causes the lack of proficient massage therapists?
- How do you find proficient therapist?
- If they are hard to find how do you isolate the good ones from the bad?
- Is there anything clients can do at home in the absence of a decent therapist?
- What advice would you give someone if that was the only piece of advice you could give them?
Edward Chang is successful entrepreneur based in Irvine, CA. Owning a neuromuscular massage therapy business, he is proud to have helped many people – a success he attributes to taking a very personalized approach with his clients. In addition to being an active entrepreneur, he is also a personal trainer and actor.
Edward’s start in business “assistant coaching” began when a few friends who were paying lots of money for business coaching from top coaches, were having difficulty “sticking with” or implementing what they learned. Always eager to help, Edward began helping them stay on track. This ensured that they were getting the most out of their coaching programs!
Edward has combined his knowledge from personal training, acting, massage therapy, and business to craft a program that SUPPLEMENTS the core training provided by the larger coaching programs. It’s these concepts and practices that Edward wants to bring to your life, to maximize your “business potential and gains.”
Social Media Links: