Licensed Clinical Social Worker Stephanie Manes, who has extensive experience and training in Individual, Couples and Family Therapy joins eHealth Radio and the Family and Relationship Advice Channels.
- By the time couples come in to you for therapy are most of their marriages too far gone to repair?
- What do most couples come to you for?
- What are the biggest mistakes you see couple's making that get them in the most trouble?
- When a couple's romantic life seems to have died off can they really bring back the spark?
- Do affairs usually mean the end of a marriage or can a couple ever really recover?
Stephanie Manes is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in with extensive experience and training in Individual, Couples and Family Therapy. She received her MSW from New York University School of Social Work and completed post-graduate certification in marriage and family therapy at the Ackerman Institute for families.
In addition to maintaining a private practice in New York City, she teaches and supervises graduate students in the practice of couples and family therapy. Stephanie has been a part of several couples therapy research initiatives at Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital and continues to act as a clinical consultant for the Center for Families and Health at the Ackerman Institute.