December 28, 2012 @ 8:23 am
Do you want to take control of your life? Do you want to be happier and less stressed out. Dr. Nikki Goldman, professional hypnotherapist, will show you how hypnosis can help you lose weight, sleep better and to conquer the worries and fears of everyday life.
Listen to our interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Nikki Goldman discuss the following:
- What is hypnosis and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)?
- Can hypnosis make you do something you don't want to do?
- How is Therapeutic hypnosis different from a stage show?
- How can Hypnosis helps you do the things you want to do?
- How can hypnosis help you with daily life (control fear, stress, and other bad habits)?
- How does hypnosis help with weight loss – check out her book at Amazon – “Success for the Diet Drop Out”?
- Give a success story of one or two of your clients.
Dr. Nikki Goldman Ph.D. has 20 years’ experience as a hypnotherapist in private practice. She uses hypnosis to help people build self-esteem, overcome obstacles to achieving goals, reduce stress and excel at job/sports performance, change eating patterns, improve body image overcome phobias such as public speaking, heights, claustrophobia and more.
An award winning author, she has contributed to national magazines like Family Circle, BBW Magazine, San Diego Business Journal, and several professional journals. Her books, Emotional Disorders and Teenage Suicide are in schools and libraries across the country. She has been quoted in the Washington Post, San Diego Union, Family Circle Magazine, Parenting Magazine and more. She has lectured in such prominent institutions as the U.S. Navy, UCSD Medical School, Charter Hospital, and national health conventions, and has been a guest on radio talk and news shows.
Related Web Site: www.drnikkigoldman.com
Note: The views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinions or beliefs of the show host or it's owners.